Updated Skin Products! +quick reviews


My skin has been drastically changing and my skin has been demanding for new products. If you've been following my blog for a while now you will remember my My Daily Skin Routine and I mention some cleansers and acne products I used at that time. I have now replaced those products with

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser $9.00-10.00
&
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub $8.00

Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser is not a new product whatsoever.  
I never gave it a shot because it doesn't take off makeup. (eye makeup) But once I started to see how drying the cleansers that I would use be, I knew I had to switch things up a bit. This cleanser has not made my skin dry up at all and I think it's because of how gentle the formula is. This cleanser is a mild, soap-free formula that promises no irritations or stripping. You can use this cleanser for dry, normal, and oily skin. You can even use this on a baby's skin. Keep in mind that this cleanser is very gentle and it you want one that will wipe makeup away, this is not the one for you. I highly recommend this product for people who have really sensitive skin. I do use this cleanser with my Mia Clarisonic and I have been really enjoying this product so far. It's fragrance free, it's light, it doesn't leave my face greasy or dry.

I do have to pair this cleanser with my new obsession,  the Acne Clearing Scrub by Biore.
I don't think I will ever go back to another acne scrub again. I love that it's oil free and complexion clearing. I have drastically seen a change in the pigmentation of my face since using this product. My face has been getting lighter and it has an amazing citrus scent and that gives me a refreshing feel and clean smell. It's a great wake me up! The formula contains beads (alumina crystals) that really get in there and exfoliate pores deeply. I kid you not, the first time I used this scrub, I had a lot of black heads on my nose and they all went away. I was amazed.  I also use this product with my Mia Clarisonic.


I've been using this product with with the Cetaphil cleanser and I just think they work perfect together. I need the gentleness from my cleanser to balance how exfoliating my acne scrub is. With these two products my skin has been clearing up and been leaving me with baby bottom smooth skin.

When done I finish using these products, I moisturize and go off to bed.

Yours truly,

 photo a2015388-6dd5-4589-8365-8d2eb8ff90b0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment