Clothes Haul! (Macys, Forever 21, JCPenny)


Hey Beautiful  People,

I went to mall last Saturday and I got some really cute things. I think some of you might appreciate if I share with you guys what type of clothes I buy and where I buy most of my clothes. I will also be sharing with you how I would wear these pieces depending on the occasion or weather.


I will be using some of the store's website pictures to give you a visual of how the clothes will look like on you instead of just showing you the clothes on my bed. (some of them I had to take a picture on my bed because I couldn't find pictures for them online).


I purchased a this plaid flannel at Forever 21
$14.80
*This flannel is perfect for the season transition of Summer
to Fall. You can keep it light like above for those fresh days
and you can layer this flannel with a denim jacket and scarf for 
colder days. Very versatile. 

I purchased this plaid flannel at Forever 21
$14.80
*This flannel is perfect for the season transition of Summer
to Fall. You can dress it up like the model above by putting
on some heels and buttoning up the shirt. Or you can make it 
more casual by putting on some ripped jeans and combat boots. 


I purchased these Black Skinny Jeans at Forever 21
$7.90
*I needed some new black jeans and these were VERY cheap.
Black Jeans are very versatile. You can wear them with
about just anything. Always have a pair or two around. 


I purchased a white and grey Scoop Neck Cami at Forever 21
$1.80 each 
* Tank Tops are a stable item to have in any closet.
I stock up when great prices like these are available.
Good for wearing under your flannels, under see-through blouses,
by themselves with high waisted jeans, the possibilities are endless. 

I purchased this Audrey Hepburn Crop Top at Macy's
Brand: Doe
$12.99
* My new favorite shirt. You can dress it up or
dress it down. In love.


Purchased this geometric design romper at Macy's
Brand: One Clothing 
$44.00 (Discount not added)
* Great for summer. I would pair this piece with some 
black sandals during the day and for the night
I would pair them with some black heals and bracelets. 


Purchased this red floral design romper at Macy's
Brand: One Clothing
$44.00 (Discount not added)
* Great for summer. I would pair this piece with some 
black sandals during the day and for the night
I would pair them with some black heals and bracelets. 
Purchased this textured gold blouse at Macy's
Brand: H.I.P
$34.00
* Perfect for a night out on the town. I love this metallic gold
blouse to tuck under a tight black or white skirt. I can also
wear this with some ripped denim jeans and some wedges for
a more business casual look. 

I purchased these print Palazzo Pants at JCPenny
$25.00
Brand: BeBop
* Great for the summer or those summer chill nights.
I'd pair these pants with a loose white blouse.
I can dress this outfit down with black sandals 
or dress up with black heels. 

Yours truly,

 photo a2015388-6dd5-4589-8365-8d2eb8ff90b0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment