Benefit Cosmetics: Favorite Products Review!






Benefit Cosmetics Favorite Products Review

Benefit Cosmetics was founded in 1976 by twins Jean and Jane Ford. Initially founded as a beauty boutique, the shop specialized in quick-fix products for beauty dilemmas. You can find their products in stores like Sephora, Nigel's Beauty Emporium, small boutique's in San Fransisco, Macy's, Ulta, Bloomingdales, and their website http://www.benefitcosmetics.com 

Products Review:


1. Benefit's "Stay Flawless 15 - Hour Primer" $32

I love the application of this primer. I use it for occasions when I need my foundation to stay extra long. It is not my most favorite primer from Benefit but it is definitely great for having your foundation stay on for hours. I would not recommend you use this primer for daily use since it can clog up pores. The packaging for this product is to die for and convenient! The application is a primer stick and you directly apply it to your skin. Make sure to apply your foundation right after you apply the primer since it can dry out rather quickly.  

2. Benefit's "The POREfessional" Primer" $31
This is the BEST primer I have ever used. Benefit states that this primer will "quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smoother-than-smooth skin!". I'm not sure that it minimizes ALL my pores but it sure does a good job of blurring out some from my nose and cheeks, since that is where I have the most visible pores. I use this primer for every day wear. This is hands down the best and worth the $31. Since it is so expensive I try to switch up my primers and maybe you this primer when I have a full face of makeup and not when I need to make quick errands to the grocery store, etc. Lately I have been using the "Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer" from Maybelline since it's a lot cheaper than the POREfessional primer. The direct link for the product is right here: http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Primer/Baby-Skin-Instant-Pore-Eraser.aspx

3. Benefit's "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer" $29
Before I start, the price $29 is for the larger package of "That Gal". I have the mini version that came in a duo with other mini products. I could not find the pricing for the mini one since Benefit doesn't sell them separately. For a view of how the $29 product looks like I'll give you the direct link here: http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/that-gal. Okay, I love having the mini version of this brightening face primer. I personally don't use it that often since I also use other products that relatively do the same thing. This is a pink primer that you apply with your fingertips. It has light reflecting pigments that ensure your face of a more brighter and less-dull completion. For mornings when you wake up with not enough sleep, this is the perfect product to apply to your face before you add any other makeup to it. This is also a product that you can wear by itself. Perfect for the spring and summer. 

4. Benefit's "BADgal Lash Mascara Mini" $10
I personally bought the mini mascara because I prefer drugstore mascaras over any high-end mascaras. I wasn't sure if I would like this one so I made the safer buy and purchased the mini one. The full size mascara retails for $19. This mascara is perfect if you need volume and fullness! I have rather long and curly natural eyelashes so I use this mascara whenever I want fullness. I have noticed that this mascara can seem to clump up sometimes if I decide to add extra coats to my eyelashes. Not my favorite mascara but it does the trick every once in a while.

5. Benefit's "They're Real Mascara Mini" $10 
I got this mascara as a gift last year and I think I have the old packaging because the new packaging is a lot more prettier. Again this mascara is mini size but because the person who gave it to me was not sure if I would like it. The full size mascara retails for $23. In comparison the "BADgal lash mascara" this one is A LOT better. This mascara is perfect for separating my eyelashes. I have WAY to many eyelashes so I need a brush that can get in there and separate them! This mascara does not clump up if you add extra coats to your eyelashes. I definitely plan on buying the full size bottle since my mini one is about to run out. 

6 and 9. Benefit's "Coral My World" $12 
I decided to combine Benefits "Sun Beam" golden bronze complexion highlight and Benefit's "CORALista" blush. This a set called "Coral My World" that provides mini products of the full sized products. Sun Beam" golden bronze complexion highlight full size retails for $26 and the "CORALista" blush full size retails for $28. I don't know about you guys but THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY for a highlighter and blush. I thought it would be just fine if I payed half of each product and got a little taste of both. 
Benefits "Sun Beam" is a highlighter that adds a little sun kissed glow to your face. I recommend wearing this product on days that you decide to go to the beach and want a little bit of pop! I also recommend this product for ladies with a more lighter skin complexion. My skin tone is a little on the medium to sand tone and I barely get any "bronze" feel to it. I use this more as a highlighter than a bronzer. Dot and blend it to your cheekbones and cheeks for the perfect glow!
Benefit's "CORALista is one amazing and beautifully tinted blush! I am currently fascinating over this product. Hands down, one of the best blushes for the summer! It has warm colored pink shades that give you that tropical flush to your face. I have the mini one but I wouldn't mind buying the full size blush one day! 

7. Benefit's "WATT'S UP Highlighter" $30

Okay once again I couldn't find the price value for the mini sized version of this highlighter. The full sized highlighter can be found here to give you better view of what $30 can get you http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/watts-up . In the beginning I didn't really like this highlighter and I think it's because I have the mini version of it. Since the application is stick I really didn't like when I applied this product it was just a little streak of highlighter. After a while I started playing around with it and found different ways to apply this highlighter onto my face. Once I did, I began to love it! This creme to powder finish works wonders! Hand down one of the best highlighters I have. You can build this highlighter with other highlighters to have a more dramatic finish. 

8. Benefit's "Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Luminizer" $30

I think I got this mini sized sample with the "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer". To get a picture of what $30 can get you click here http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/product/view/girl-meets-pearl I am so glad I have the mini sized version of this product. Even though I really like this product I don't think I would ever run out of it to buy the full size version of it. This liquid luminizer is soft pink that also has light reflecting pigments that give you a dewy glow. I recommend this product to people that have dry skin and not oily skin. Naturally oily skin can give you an already dewy glow so if you add this luminizer it might be a little TOO much! I lean more towards the oily skin so mini size is perfect. Perfect for the summer! 

10. Benefit's "Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer" $20

This concealer comes in five different shades: light, light/medium, medium, medium/deep, and deep. I use the shade medium. I do not use this concealer as a highlighter like other concealers I own mostly because this formulation is very dense with is not good for highlighting. This concealer is great to conceal blemishes. It comes compacted so all you have to do to apply it is just rub your fingertips with the product and dot it on to an areas that need it. The website says that this is good to camouflage dark circles but I'm not exactly sure it is. I don't think this product is meant to apply in a large surface area of your face, it tends to crease, especially under the eyes. I have also used this concealer as a base for my eyelids when I don't want to wear any eyeshadow but I want a little pop. This product has multiple uses and I definitely recommend it! 

11. Benefit's "Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit" $32

This brow kit is amazing for everything that it comes with! This kit comes with a pigmented wax for shaping your eyebrows, a powder for setting your eyebrows, tweezers, a hard angle brush, a shading brush, a mirror and a lesson on how to perfect your eyebrow look. A tip, mix the wax and powder for maximum color pay off. This kit comes in three different shades: light, medium and deep. I have the medium color because my eyebrows are extremely black. HAHA. The wax isn't the best ever but it works perfect with the powder. You can also use the powder as an eyeshadow for a beautiful brown. The brushes are great if you don't have your own angle and shading brush of your own. The tweezers are amazing and handy for on the go! Not only does the kit leave amazing eyebrows it is also great for traveling! 

12. Benefit's "Erase Paste" $26

I literally have three of these pots in my makeup kit, two of them are in the shade medium and one in the shade light. I love this concealer, and I speak as a college student! This formulation is less dense and more liquifying than the "Boi-ing" concealer. I use this to conceal more of my dark circles under my eyes. Because this formulation has melon undertones it really makes your eyes a natural pink bright tone. This is also great for discoloration. If you're a college student like me and the stress is getting to you, this product hides all of the physical appearance of stress away!


That's it guys!
I hope the Benefit Product Review Helped!
I have other Benefit products but these are really amazing!
I recommend you trying each one of these and like myself, don't hesitate
to buy the mini size products. Benefit can be a little pricey but a lot of their products
are definitely worth it! If you have any questions don't hesitate to comment below
or ask in "Contact" Page.
Stay Connected With Me! 
 photo pinterest.png photo facebook.png photo gplus.png photo instagram.png


Yours truly,


 photo a2015388-6dd5-4589-8365-8d2eb8ff90b0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment