Favorite Nail Polish Colors for Summer!


Hello Beautiful People, 
Wow! Talk about transformation Tuesday on my blog (let's pretend today is Tuesday!). I haven't blogged in nearly 3 weeks and it's killing me! If any of you were wondering why it's been so long since I wrote anything on here it's because I was at Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for vacation! Plus, coming here, unpacking, cleaning, and redesigning my blog, it took me longer to blog. But I am so excited to present to everyone my new and improved website. SOOO exciting! 

Enough chit-chatting, let's get to the business! This blog entry is going to be short and simple. I'm going to share with you my top 5 favorite nail polish colors for the summer! 


OPI Nail Laquer: Call Me Gwen-Ever (from The Amazing Spiderman Collection) $6.99
This orange nail polish color with red undertones is one of my favorites during the summer. In photos this color might be screaming red but in person it's actually an orange that leans towards coral. Coral has been a huge trendy color for the past 2 summers so if you're in need of a beautiful coral nail polish color, this one is a winner. 


Salley Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color: Pacific Blue $3.00
This is my all-time-favorite blue hue nail color. It's bright but not too bright. I really can't even describe the color, it's just perfect.


Sinful Colors Professional: Snow Me White $1.50
Besides being extremely inexpensive, this is by far one of my most favorite white nail polish formulas. I love applying a plain coat of white nail polish on my nails for summer because it gives me that clean and crisp feel. It is also perfect as a base coat for the many cute and unique designs you can create on top of it. 



Salley Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color: Blue Me Away! $3.00
Can you tell I love wearing blue nail polish in the summer? Well this blue shade is more on the teal side and I wear it on the days I'm feeling fruity and bright. Summer is the time when you can really take advantage of bright colors and experiment with them. Don't be afraid to apply a bit of POP to your nails (or your life)!


Essie: Come Here! $8.50
This is the nail polish color I'm currently wearing on my nails. To me, it's a hot pink shade that leans towards the orange shade. I've been really loving this color and and I haven't gotten tired of it yet! If you're looking for a nail polish color that can seem like 3 different shades throughout the day, this one is the perfect one. 

Well that's it guys! Short and simple. I truly
missed blogging and I hope you enjoyed reading this
just as much as I enjoyed writing it! 
If you have any question comment below or ask me in
my "Contact Page"
Stay Connected With Me! 
 photo pinterest.png photo facebook.png photo gplus.png photo instagram.png


Yours truly,


 photo a2015388-6dd5-4589-8365-8d2eb8ff90b0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment